We are seeking an experienced, and organized service bartender to join our team at Bayona. In this position, you will play a key role in handling the day-to-day operations of the bar. You will work closely with employees in our service bar (Bayona does not have a public bar) while also ensuring all health and safety procedures are met, and contribute to the overall success of the business.
Service Bar Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure bar space follows all licensing requirements and health and safety guidelines.
· Mix drinks, pour and serve wine, beer, and other beverages as needed.
· Familiarize yourself with Bayona’s signature cocktails
· Keep abreast of cocktail industry trends, and apply where appropriate
· Bring new ideas to the table and assist in the creation of a continuously evolving cocktail program, in keeping with the restaurant’s (and the industry’s) seasonal changes
· Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary.
· Responsible for liquor/bar inventory.
· Keep relevant statistical and financial records.
Requirements and Qualifications
· High school degree or equivalent; or relevant work experience.
· Legally able to serve alcohol.
· Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Ability to work independently.
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure.
· Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies, with experience in costing out product and ensuring maximum profitability
· 5+ years of experience working in as a bartender, server, or manager in a restaurant environment.
· Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
· Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to carry 25 or more pounds of supplies.
· Must pass criminal background check.
Please submit your resume, with cover letter, to email@example.com or here.